Valentines to Share the Love
It actually snowed here in Mississippi this morning and everything shut down . It feels like a vacation day – and a perfect day for making valentines for friends! Here’s a beautiful valentine for the more sophisticated crowd (adults?) that goes together in a flash.
The secret to this valentine is the gorgeous brush stroke designer paper with gold foil and some of my favorite colors! It’s a new specialty paper called “Painted With Love” by Stampin’ Up. There ‘s a whole suite that goes with it including the gold vinyl stickers and gold tinsel trim I used here. The new narrow Whisper White cards and envelopes are the perfect starting point for a hand made valentine for your friends.
- The valentine is made from the 2 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ Thick Whisper White note card from the new narrow envelope and note card set. The envelope measures 2 3/4″ x 4 3/4″ and the set includes 20 cards and envelopes.
- The first layer is 4 1/4″ x 2 1/4″ cut from the small brush stroke designed page of the Painted with Love Designer Specialty Paper by Stampin’ Up.
- The 2″ hearts are cut from the Sweet & Sassy Framelits on a Big Shot Machine. There are 2 hearts – one Whisper White cardstock and 1 vellum. I decorated the vellum heart with a gold vinyl heart and “love” sticker then hid tape runner behind the stickers on the back of the vellum heart to attach it to the white heart. Notice I attached it a little off center to the right of the whisper white heart so the vellum shows more.
- Next, the white heart was attached to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Finally, an 18″length of mini gold tinsel was tied around the top of the card into a bow as shown.
- On the inside, I stamped the sentiment “You warm my heart” from the Sheltering Tree Stamp Set
I like to offer my customers valentine designs for friends and family that aren’t too mushy! We love lots of people for lots of different reasons and Valentine’s Day is the perfect time to share the love!
Supplies and Specials –
We are sharing the love in January with free Sale-A-Bration Products from Stampin’ Up and my own specials. If you don’t have a Stampin’ Up Demonstrator I’d love to be yours! I promise to take very good care of you! You can shop anytime in my online store Here.
- FREE Sale-A-Bration item for every $50 purchase. Exclusive Saleabration items available for $100 orders (before tax and shipping)
- Lynda’s January Special – FREE Classic ink pad with $75 purchase (before tax and shipping) when you use Host Code E3PQF7MJ at check out. You pick the color!
- $150 Order (before tax and shipping) gets you Hostess dollars AND FREE Ink Pad and FREE Saleabration items. Don’t use host code – you’ll automatically get the freebies.
- For $99 get 2 FREE Stamp Sets (up to $101 value), Free paper Pumpkin Kit, $125 your choice of Stampin’ Up Products, 20% discount on future orders when you join Stampin’ Up. Find out more Here.
You can see catalogs, the Sale-A-Bration Brochure, and shop in my online store on my Stampin’ Up Website HERE. If you need a catalog and brochure mailed to you please email your name and address to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll get one right out to you!
Lynda Falconer, Independent Stampin’ Up Demonstrator