I fell in love. The (get ready for it) Tin Tile Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder had me at “Hello”! After embossing copper foil to make the Easy Fall Card with Tin Tile, I wanted to see if the tiles could be cut apart and used separately. It worked! A single tin tile made from galvanized metallic paper is the perfect accent for this Thank You Card with Tin Tile. The Country Lane Designer Paper adds the perfect background and the “Thank You” thinlit die continues to be one of my favorites. This card is quick and easy and will solve your thank you card needs well into the season!
How to Make this Card
Start with a Whisper White Card Base measuring 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″. Cover the entire card front with a layer of blackberry bliss small print paper measuring 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ from the Country Lane Designer Series Paper. Top that layer with a Crushed Curry patterned paper measuring 4″ x 5 1/4″. Then add the final layer of mint macaroon/pumpkin paper measuring 3 3/4″ x 5″.
Use a Big Shot to cut the “Thank You” twice using Crushed Curry and Blackberry Bliss cardstock. Glue the two “Thank You”‘s together, offsetting them a little so that the Crushed Curry peeks out from behind. Adhere a 1 1/4″ x 5 1/4″ strip of the curry patterned paper about 3/4″ from bottom of the card. Top with a 4 1/4” length of burlap ribbon. Cut 1 square of tin tile from an embossed piece of galvanized metal paper and adhere it with Stampin’ Dimensionals as shown. Finally glue the Thank You cut out to the card front and embellish with a silver metallic pearl.
Now write a heartfelt note of thanks to someone special, address and mail the card, and make their day! I ‘ll be sending this card to a special customer this month to thank them for their order!
Get Your Holiday Catalog
Get your 2018 Stampin’ Up Holiday Catalog and join the fun. If you don’t have a Stampin’ Up Demonstrator and want me to be yours, just email me for your free catalog at [email protected]. Include your name, address, and phone number and I’ll get your catalog right out to you! Don’t miss all the ideas and inspiration for your crafting projects from Fall to Halloween to Thanksgiving to Christmas! It’s the most wonderful time of the year!
Lynda Falconer, Independent Stampin’ Up Demonstrator
- If you want to place an order today (and of course you do!) be sure to add the hostess code to receive a holiday surprise from me!
- September Hostess Code: NWFTBFUR
- If order is $150 or more – don’t use code. You’ll get hostess rewards to spend AND will automatically receive a free holiday surprise from me.
- If order is $250 or more – don’t use code. You’ll get hostess rewards, a FREE EXCLUSIVE HOLIDAY PAPER PACK AND a free holiday surprise from me!
- See the Country Lane Product Suite Here.
- Check out the Clearance Rack Here to save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on all Bundles Here.
- Get a $99 Starter Kit and Join Team Crafter Inspired. Details Here.