Highlights from Convention
What’s a Stamparatus? Whew! My trip to Salt Lake City for the Stampin’ Up Convention was a whirlwind! It was so much fun to see friends, new products, swap cards, do make and takes, get wined and dined (without the wine) and learn about how to make my business better. There is so much to tell you so I’ll add a little each day. But there’s some BIG NEWS with a deadline tomorrow so I’ll share that first!
Introducing the Stamparatus
After much research and input from demonstrators, Stampin’ Up is releasing a new stamping tool called Stamparatus! You’re going to love it! The Stamparatus will change the way you stamp, and before long, you’ll wonder how you crafted without it!
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
Watch this video then get details below.
Get the Details
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- Two open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price–$49.00 USD/$65.00 CAD
OKAY. I’VE GOTTA HAVE ONE.
HOW DO I GET IN LINE?
With the launch of this tool, we’re trying something different: testing a new reservation system. It acts like a true preorder: you reserve your spot and we guarantee shipment as soon as the product arrives in our warehouse. Demonstrators and customers will place reservations and receive their product at the same time. This system will allow us to get the product to market as soon as possible while avoiding backorders and efficiently managing inventory.
The global launch will feature three reservation windows. For each window, please note the following:
- Reservation quantities are while supplies last.
- Limit is 1 tool per customer per reservation window.
- You may participate in multiple reservation windows.
- In order to reserve your Stamparatus, you are required to provide your credit card information.
- Credit cards will not be charged until the Stamparatus ships from our facility. When you close your order, be sure to verify that your credit card and shipping information is correct.
|RESERVATION WINDOWS||AVAILABLE TO SHIP|
|November 16–30, 2017||Approx. February 1, 2018|
|December 5–30, 2017||Approx. March 19, 2018|
|January 15–30, 2018||Approx. April 15, 2018|
To reserve your Stamparatus, go to www.stampinup.com. Be sure you have an account in the system (if you’ve ordered before you have an account). You will be able to sign in if you have an account. If you don’t have an account simply click “Create Account” when you’re in the online store and follow instructions. Do this before 2:00 PM Mountain Time. At 2:00 MT you can sign in to your account at www.stampinup.com and click the Stamparatus link and follow instructions. You will have to use your credit card to reserve your Stamparatus ($49 + Shipping and tax) but it won’t be charged until they arrive at Stampin’ Up to be shipped to you.
Have more questions? We have answers. Check out the PDFs below
Good luck! I hope you’re one of the lucky ones! I’ll be in the middle of a workshop but will stop long enough to try to get my own Stamparatus. If you buy one and list me, Lynda Falconer,as your demonstrator – I promise to produce a video to show you ways to use it, as soon as I get mine! Santa said you’ve been very good!
Email me if you have any questions at [email protected]
Ho, ho, ho!
Lynda Clause (alias Lynda Falconer, Very happy Independent Stampin’ Up Demonstrator)