Party Panda Birthday Card
Join the fun with this Party Panda Birthday Card. I just couldn’t resist this sweet little party panda combined with the lively prints and colors in the Tutti Frutti 6 x 6 Designer Paper. I had fun mixing all the prints and colors to get a variety of looks. Which one is your favorite?
You can’t go wrong with all the cute coordinating paper designs and vibrant colors. And I still can’t pick a favorite! This card could be used for any celebration – birthday, graduation, good report card, friendship, valentine, love letter, etc. The stamp set has 3 different bears holding a balloon, a letter, or wearing a party hat.
I’ll be posting a video in my newsletter on Thursday that shows how to make the cards including how to make that cute tassel on the party hat. Be sure you’re subscribed to my newsletter on the side bar to get the video on Thursday.
How To: Party Panda Birthday Card
- The card base measures 3 1/2″ x 5″ using Whisper White Card Stock.
- Next layer a designer print of your choice from the Tutti Frutti Designer Paper . Cut it to cover the whole card front 3 1/2″ x 5″ and adhered to the card front with tape runner.
- The third layer is 4″ x 2 3/4″ of a coordinating Tutti Frutti paper. I used the corner rounder punch on the back of the Envelope Punch Board to round both corners on the right side then adhered it with tape runner to the left side of the card as shown.
- Cut the circles from the Layering Circles Framelits.
- 2 1/8″ circle – Lemon Lime Cardstock
- 2″ scalloped circle – red print DSP
- Adhere the lime circle to the right bottom corner with tape runner and the red print circle with dimensionals.
- Stamp the panda with the party hat in Memento Ink. Fussy cut the panda. Color dots on hat with marker and add tassel. (Video will show you how to make it).
- Attach panda with dimensionals.
- Cut “amazing” and “YOU” from Celebrate You Thinlits using the Big Shot. Adhere with glue stick and Foam Strips. Add green enamel dot to embellish.
How can you resist that sweet face peeking at you from inside the card? The Party Panda set has 3 sentiment stamps included – Happy Birthday, Hi, and Love You. The good news is this stamp set is free! It is a free Sale-A-Bration Choice through March 31, 2018 with a $50 purchase (before tax & shipping) in my online Stampin’ Up Store. If you’re smitten too, you may need some Party Panda’s in your collection. You can’t have too much fun! I’d love to know what you think and which card is your favorite. Please leave a comment below.
Lynda Falconer, Independent Stampin’ Up Demonstrator
- FREE Sale-A-Bration item for every $50 purchase. Exclusive Saleabration items available for $100 orders (before tax and shipping)
- Lynda’s January Special – FREE Classic ink pad with $75 purchase (before tax and shipping) when you use Host Code E3PQF7MJ at check out. You pick the color!
- $150 Order (before tax and shipping) gets you Hostess dollars AND FREE Ink Pad and FREE Saleabration items. Don’t use host code – you’ll automatically get the freebies.
- For $99 get 2 FREE Stamp Sets (up to $101 value), Free paper Pumpkin Kit, $125 your choice of Stampin’ Up Products, 20% discount on future orders when you join Stampin’ Up. Find out more Here.
You can see catalogs, the Sale-A-Bration Brochure, and shop in my online store on my Stampin’ Up Website HERE. If you need a catalog and brochure mailed to you please email your name and address to me at [email protected]. I’ll get one right out to you! Thanks so much for stopping by!