Mix & Match to Make Easy Christmas Cards
Somebody stop me! I can’t stop making this easy Christmas card design. I ‘ve made over 25 of them now and I keep finding new combinations I want to try! The card is super easy and uses the Carols of Christmas Bundle (stamp set and thinlit die set) from Stampin’ Up. I cut piles of each of the card elements in various papers, then had fun mixing and matching the background papers, sentiment colors, trees, deer, and ribbon to get a different card from the same design every time!
Easy Christmas Cards – Here’s How:
- I started with a Whisper White card base measuring 3 1/2″ x 5″. The card front was cut to measure 3 1/2″ x 5″ (plus a smidge each direction) and adhered to the card front with Snail Adhesive tape runner.
- The sentiment was stamped on Whisper White cardstock, then cut with the large Stitched Shape Circle Framelits (an old favorite). I used dimensionals to adhere it to the front of the card near the top.
- The double trees and deer were cut from cardstock with the Card Front Builder Thinlit Dies (my new favorite) . The trees were adhered with foam strips and the deer with a glue dot. Have fun mixing and matching to get different looks. Then try different sentiments and embellishments to make cards for every occasion!
Carols of Christmas Bundle Stars!
The Carols of Christmas Bundle is the star of these cards! It includes a second giant sentiment “Deck the Halls” and 2 sets of hanging ornaments. The best part is a “to die for” decorative border die cut (not used on this card) that makes elegant borders or frames on any card.
Be sure to check out my September specials below to see how you can get a FREE STAMP SET when you purchase this bundle (or spend $50 or more before shipping and tax) in my online store. Have fun mixing and matching papers, trees, and deer to get a variety of Christmas cheer from the same simple elements!
- Any Order – Handmade Christmas Card from me
- $50 or more – Handmade Christmas Card + Free Retired Stamp Set I’ll send you a video showing over 25 sets you can choose from
- $100 or more – Handmade Christmas Card + Free Retired Stamp Set+ Foil Snowflakes
- $150 or more – Handmade Christmas Card + Free Retired Stamp Set + + Foil Snowflakes + Hostess Rewards + Stampin’ Dimensional Do NOT use hostess code – you’re your own hostess
- $300 or more – Handmade Christmas Card + Free Retired Stamp Set + Foil Snowflakes + Hostess Rewards + Stampin’ Dimensionals+ Merry Patterns Stamp Set (New & Exclusive to $300 orders) Do NOT use hostess code – you’re your own hostess