On Trend Plaids in Nutcracker Christmas Card
I’m MAD about the plaid in this nutcracker Christmas card! I’m so excited to see that plaids are on trend for the holidays! So I was not surprised to see the gorgeous plaid papers in Stampin’ Up’s Christmas Around the World Designer Series Paper. It was the perfect choice for this Nutcracker Christmas Card made with the green plaid and fussy cut nutcracker from this darling paper pack. This easy card goes together in a flash with minimum supplies – the perfect project for ANY stamper.
Nutcracker Christmas Card Instructions
- The Sahara Sand card base is cut from half a sheet of 8 1/2″ x 11″ cardstock, folded in half. The final card base measures 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″.
- The 4″ x 5 1/4″ green plaid rectangle is adhered to the card front with tape runner.
- Use a Big Shot to die cut the 3″ square stitched shape framelit.
- Stamp the “Tis the Season” (or your choice) sentiment on the left side of the cut square.
- Fussy cut your favorite nutcracker from the Christmas Around the World paper and use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere it to the right side of the square.
- Attach the square to the right of the card as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut 20″ of 1/8″ red satin ribbon and tie it around card at the top as shown.
- Embellish with black jewel rhinestones as shown.
- Stamp your favorite sentiment inside.
I told you it was easy! Don’t you love seeing the same trends in magazines and stores available in current paper crafting supplies! The plaid table runner (probably a blanket folded up) adds such a cozy feeling to the holiday table setting. Are you inspired? You’ll find another gorgeous plaid, my favorite red and white stripe, and all kinds of fun Christmas images from around the world in this paper pack.
If you don’t have a Stampin’ Up Demonstrator and need any supplies, I’d love to help you! You’ll get a free surprise from me when you order from my online store HERE using Hostess Code C24XHRUH at checkout. You can also click the items below to go straight to that product in the store. Stay tuned for more ideas using the Christmas Around the World paper pack.
Product List – Click picture to see details