Gorgeous Last Minute Christmas Card
I realized I’d forgotten a very special person on my list so designed this last minute Christmas card just for her. The card had to be both quick and elegant to show I really did care enough to “make” the very best! What’s my go to this Christmas for elegance? The Year of Cheer Designer Series Paper of course! You don’t need much else with this beautiful paper, but of course I had to add a little bling!
I started with the leaf design paper in silver and golds. Here are the measurements and highlights.
- The whisper white card base is 3 1/2″ x 5″ – they come in a pack already cut with envelopes included. Very handy!
- To begin, cover the card front in a 3 1/2″ x 5″ layer of the designer paper.
- Then layer a 1″ x 4 1/4″ strip of silver foil paper with banner notched ends and position it horizontally in the center of the card.
- A strip of sequins is zig zagged on top of the silver strip and adhered with tape runner.
- The sentiment “Oh Joy” from the Watercolor Christmas stamp set is stamped in silver ink and embossed with silver embossing powder. It’s cut out using the 3″ stitched shape circle framelit and attached with dimensionals over the sequin trim.
- Finally, the sentiment is stamped and embossed in silver on the inside. It’s from the Christmas Pines stamp set.
This card went together quickly and looked like it had taken lots more time than it did. It was the perfect last minute card!
If you need supplies and don’t have a Stampin’ Up Demonstrator, I’d love to be of help! Click the shop button to go to my online store, or click any of the products below to get more information or purchase. Thanks so much! Have a wonderful Christmas!
Lynda Falconer, Independent Stampin’ Up Demonstrator