Christmas Gift Tag Makes a Statement
Get a head start on gift wrapping when you make this striking Christmas Gift Tag for your favorite packages! It goes together in a flash and the bright red stripes and Emerald Envy embellishments just beg to be noticed!
I’m a sucker for red and white stripes, especially at Christmas. This paper was a fun surprise in the Christmas Around the World Designer Series Paper. The Emerald Envy accents really make it pop!
The beautiful “Peace on Earth sentiment comes from one of my favorite holiday stamps sets called “Carols of Christmas”. This set is a must have because of it’s versatility and stunning vintage sentiments that stamp perfectly every time!
Christmas Gift Tag Instructions
- Cut the tag base out of the red and white stripe paper in a rectangle measuring 3″ x 5″.
- Notch both corners on the top as shown.
- Punch a hole between the two notches.
- Stamp the sentiment on Whisper White cardstock in Emerald Envy Ink. Cut out sentiment with 2 7/8″ circle from the Stitched Shape Framelit Dies.
- Mount the sentiment circle to the top of the tag with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut out the deer and tree using the Card Front Builder Framelits. Use a glue dot to adhere the deer to the tree, then adhere the tree to bottom right of card with a foam strip so that the top of the tree overhangs the sentiment.
- Tie 12″ of Emerald Envy ribbon through the punched hole. Tie two 12″ lengths of 1/8″ red satin ribbon in a bow around above the knot of the Emerald Envy ribbon. Add a silver Year of Cheer Embellishment to the red ribbon before you tie the final bow.
- TA DA! All done! Now attach it to something special for someone VERY special!
Wrap It Up
Thanks for stopping by! If you need anything, just click HERE and shop to your hearts content. Or you can click on the item below and it will take you to the details page in the store. Be sure to use the October Hostess Code C24XHRUH to get a special surprise gift from me! Don’t forget about the Buy 3 Get 1 Free Designer Paper special during October. See all the papers on special in the chart below. If you have any questions please send me an email at email@example.com. Thank you thank you!
Lynda Falconer, Independent Stampin’ Up Demonstrator
Register for my Christmas Cards by Lynda Online Class by October 26 HERE.
<!——– TAMS End ——