Birthday Box Videos Free to Crafter Inspired Customers
Don’t miss out on our May Special for Online Customers! Become a Crafter Inspired Customer by ordering anything from my online Stampin’ Up Store during the month of May using the hostess code PDN4BFGA. You will receive free instructional videos of the Birthday Box and 3 birthday cards exclusive to my customers (shown here)! I am giving you instructions for the 4th card here today!
How do you qualify? Simply purchase anything from my online store during May using hostess code PDN4BFGA. First time customers should choose “guest” to register but must enter contact information and elect to save it. If you don’t, I won’t be able to contact you to send your free tutorials. Once your order notification comes through to me, I’ll email you the videos! It’s that easy! Videos will contain step by step directions for each card and the birthday card box including measurements and product information. I’ll even show you additional cards made from each design! . The Birthday Box was created to be used as a gift for you or a friend. The 4 cards are exquisite – you’ll love the detail and originality! The Birthday Box is the perfect presentation for these special cards and envelopes – you will use it for lots of projects!
So don’t delay. Have fun shopping! The cards and box are made from the Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper and cardstock. Basic product information and written instructions for the first card are below. I hope to welcome you as a new customer, if you don’t already have a Stampin’ Up Demonstrator. Sooooo …
- Go to ONLINE STORE here
- Register as a customer, not a guest
- Make any purchase to be delivered to YOU
- Use Hostess Code PN4BFGA
Now let’s get started!!
Card 1 – Celebrate YOU!
Card 1 is the simplest of the 4 Birthday Box Cards but still striking! The Celebrate You sentiment gives it flexibility to be used for lots of occasions, NOT JUST birthdays! It’s easy to make and a great card for beginners – especially if you like to use scissors!!! Here are step by step directions!
- Cut a whisper white cardstock sheet in half to form a rectangle 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″. Score the long side of one half at 4 1/4″ and fold to form the card base. Final card front is 4 1/4 ” wide x 5 1/2″ tall.
- Cut a green square 4″ x 4″ from green and white polka dot paper (Birthday Bouquet DSP). Use tape runner to attach to bottom of card, with 1/4″ white border on sides and bottom.
- Cut the pink and green banner paper 4″ x 2″ so that the green scallop banner is at the bottom. Use paper snips to fussy cut the green scalloped banner at the bottom. Adhere to top of card with Stampin’ Dimensionals (pop dots) leaving a 1/4 ” border of white card base at top and sides.
- Stamp “Celebrate You” or preferred sentiment on white cardstock. Cut out sentiment with Note Tag or similar punch. I trimmed one end off after I punched the sentiment to make the shape shown.
- Fold pink ribbon (about 4″) and attach to sentiment back with glue dot. Embellish front of sentiment with green candy dot. Now let’s celebrate YOU!
The Birthday Bouquet paper pack will retire after May 30! Get it and other retiring products while supplies last! Just click the item and add it to your basket. Be sure to register as a customer (not a guest) so you’ll get the free tutorials. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions! Happy Crafting!
Lynda Falconer, Stampin’ Up Demonstrator